‘Advertising Week Briefings: 5 things’
‘Advertising Week Briefings: 5 things’ is a monthly educational program that sees experts from various industries verticals respond to five questions, giving a unique insight into the inner-workings of their industries and expertises.
The event is curated and hosted by Lucio Ribeiro, Marketing Consultant and Lecturer of Marketing & Artificial Intelligence at RMIT and Deakin, the series is presented in association with Advertising Week APAC. The ten sessions programmed for 2020 will cover a range of verticals from retail, automotive, FMCG, technology, future of work, sports and more.
Advertising Week Briefings: 5 things series, connects the most prestigious talent the Australian market has to offer with an industry that is demanding more education. 5 things provides an exclusive view into these categories so that attendees can walk away feeling empowered with knowledge.
If you’re a future leader looking to understand category dynamics, brand manager, tech, marketing and agency professional or are just generally keen to discover the ins-and-outs of these industries, you can’t miss the series – it’s competitive advantage in the making.
Advertising Week Briefings: 5 things TikTok, October 2020.
- Sérgio Brodsky is co-founder of AU/NZ first dedicated TikTok agency, TikMyDay. He is also founder and principal consultant of SURGE
- Jordan Lomax is Owner of The Social Lab
- Paniora nukunuku content creator
Advertising Week Briefings: 5 things Future of Work, June 2020.
- Jeanette Cheah, Co-Founder and CEO, The Hacker Exchange
- Karl Winther former CMO Officeworks, Australian Post, and current founder, Winther Consulting
- Kelly Fawcett, Research and Policy manager, FYA
Advertising Week Briefings: 5 things in Retail, May 2020.
- Hannah Spilva, Cofounder and CEO of Lvly, also 2020 Telstra Business Women’s award winner
- Jonathan Waecker, CCO, The Warehouse group
- Jess Dadon , Co-CEO of TWOOBS and How two Live.
Advertising Week Briefings: 5 things in FMCG, April 2020.
- Linda Monique, Founder, Almo Milk
- Drew Davis, Portfolio Director, MARS Wrigley, Australia
- Paul Connell, Founder of Build on Purpose, and former GM & Marketing Director at Unilever