‘Advertising Week Briefings: 5 things’
‘Advertising Week Briefings: 5 things’ is a monthly educational program that sees experts from various industries verticals respond to five questions, giving a unique insight into the inner-workings of their industries and expertises.
The event is curated and hosted by Lucio Ribeiro, Marketing Consultant and Lecturer of Marketing & Artificial Intelligence at RMIT and Deakin, the series is presented in association with Advertising Week APAC. The ten sessions programmed for 2020 will cover a range of verticals from retail, automotive, FMCG, technology, future of work, sports and more.
Advertising Week Briefings: 5 things series, connects the most prestigious talent the Australian market has to offer with an industry that is demanding more education. 5 things provides an exclusive view into these categories so that attendees can walk away feeling empowered with knowledge.
If you’re a future leader looking to understand category dynamics, brand manager, tech, marketing and agency professional or are just generally keen to discover the ins-and-outs of these industries, you can’t miss the series – it’s competitive advantage in the making.
This month we will cover the fast-growing app in the world, Tik Tok. Join us to learn the key principles of success using Tik Tok marketing.
Advertising Week Briefings 5 Things: Tik Tok for Business.
Join us on September 17th for valuable insights into how Tik Tok can be beneficial for business, and how this phenomenon is shaping the marketing and advertising industry, with moderator Lucio Ribeiro and expert speakers. Join us to learn the key principles of successful business, marketing and advertising on Tik Tok.
Advertising Week Briefings: 5 things Future of Work, June 2020.
- Jeanette Cheah, Co-Founder and CEO, The Hacker Exchange
- Karl Winther former CMO Officeworks, Australian Post, and current founder, Winther Consulting
- Kelly Fawcett, Research and Policy manager, FYA
Advertising Week Briefings: 5 things in Retail, May 2020.
- Hannah Spilva, Cofounder and CEO of Lvly, also 2020 Telstra Business Women’s award winner
- Jonathan Waecker, CCO, The Warehouse group
- Jess Dadon , Co-CEO of TWOOBS and How two Live.
Advertising Week Briefings: 5 things in FMCG, April 2020.
- Linda Monique, Founder, Almo Milk
- Drew Davis, Portfolio Director, MARS Wrigley, Australia
- Paul Connell, Founder of Build on Purpose, and former GM & Marketing Director at Unilever